SOS Vaginal Prolapse??!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does this look like a vaginal prolapse??? I have never had this before and up until this week these extra bumps were not there. Thank you in advance!!!image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It just looks like your vaginal walls to me. A pelvic floor physiotherapist can do an internal examination to check, but just seeing your vaginal walls isn't abnormal. The introitus or opening can be a bit more open and then the walls close on themselves as you look further in. Also it could be your cervix. Either way it doesn't look abnormal.

• Posted

could be a cystocele i was just diagnosed w one myself waiting to see my obgyn to see what next step is

• Posted

Hey mine looks very similar to yours. Do you have an pain? and did you get an answer?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.