Soul

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am not religious however I am a Spiritual Being...

What does a New Soul have to do before beginning on this planet?

What is Soul?

What is the pupose of Soul?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This is a medical site for people with real medical issues. I am sure there are some sites for spititual people. Peace be with you.
  • Posted

Perhaps you may find some guidance or meaning with yoga, after all mind body and soul or spirit are all part of one. Yoga is very good for health as well as focusing on the mind and it can have a spiritual dimension too. 
  • Posted

I think we all know that we are spiritual beings because we leave our bodies behind when it dies.  However, I agree with WalterMcDonald that this is not the forum to help you answer your questions.  i85's response is great too because you can find guidance and meaning with yoga because of it's focus.  And hanny32508 gave good advice also.  

In my opinion, worthless to be sure, there are questions about our existence and purpose that we will just never know the answer to while we are here on earth.  We can drive ourselves crazy with wondering... what is outer space?  Where is our planet hanging?  Are we inside something else?  You see, questions of this nature will not be answered here.  

I hope you find a forum for your questions.

Hope the best for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.