Soup

Posted , 3 users are following.

On my go to chicken soup. I went out for a meal yesterday with 3 of my grandchildren and I decided to eat lemon sorbet. I haven't had any for about 2 years just thought I would give it a try to see how I get on. Well I couldn't get off the loo this morning I woke up with really bad pains across my stomach. It's the only thing I can put it down to. So I won't be eating sorbet again. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

One more for the list, Susan.  I can't eat anything citric or acidic either!

• Posted

I really enjoyed it while I was eating it. I was remembering how not so long ago I would have gone to pieces if this had happened. How much I have grown to understand this disease and not let it take control x
  • Posted

Hi Susan , Do you make your own chicken soup ?

I just wondered has I can't eat tinned and I'm looking for a recipe.

Thanks.

• Posted

No sorry I buy it. Someone on here will make there own. I would ask if anyone has a recipe. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.