Sour taste, nausea, sinus issues, racing heart

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has similar symptoms to me. The last 18 months have been horrible, started off with abdominal pains, then headaches with pressure behind the eyes (sinus area), palpations, racing heart. Then from about 12 months ago I have had a constant sticky sour taste in my mouth accompanied by tingling on gums and sometimes lips, nausea throughout the day, my vision has got worse, feels like snowy vision and I believe I now have tinnitus . Also pain in left testes accompanied by lower back left back pain. Most days I just feel unwell too and its depressing. My joints ache and struggle to even get up sometimes.

I have had numerous blood tests with MRI head scan, ultra sound on liver, kidneys and testes all came back OK. My liver alt levels were a little high but these have decreased to some what normal level.

I am waiting on an appointment for gastroenterology appointment for I guess an upper endoscopy, been waiting 5 months. Also been referred to the urology department.

I have been propranolol, now on amitriptyline and take omeprazole for indigestion. Tried a lot of home remedies but just can't get to the bottom of it or be diagnosed with something.

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.