Spaced out all the time

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since I've started these (about a week ago now) I've been feeling spaced out, numbness feeling in hands, trouble sleeping, and sweating when I get warm.

I've made an appointment tomorrow with my doctor as the side-effects seem to last most of the day sometimes - is there anything the doctor can put me on?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I dont mind feeling spaced out - its better than feeling don a pitt - though I am a bit annoyed about something else tht happening to my body, Melbi hun, you know all about it- soon enough theyll be whacking me in the face and Ill be tripping and falling allover the place cause I want be able to see where I am going :oops: :oops:

No Ive not been sniffing the stain slayer - thinking about it though

:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

• Posted

I've gotten used to the spaced out feeling now but I only stayed on these for over a week as the side-effects were pretty bad for me.
  • Posted

Ghostfreak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just watched your little video about office workers :lol: :lol:

Sorry, dont fancy the war one...too much violence in it for me.

Well it turns out I am not the only mother hwo has fallen off the tipe rope. Nope, apparently we are all loosing it this way. Yip......dont talk to me ....ggggggrrrrrrr!!!! Then its WHAT?????sCREAM WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW???????/sCREAM....then , leave me alone please just five mins...and then its whoopsadaisy, sorry what was that you said, you said you wanted a cuddle!!!!! Awwwww, calm calm........poor soles.

Been at worlk , came home to a tip,kids still in pyjamas, and I had to get them up to hospital in time for appointment, and then home....to mess.....so to go out and do night shift tonight (yawn!!!!!!) But its a happy argh!!! The more I do , the happier I become.

Thanks for your blog ghostfreak. How are you doing now? I am no l;onger spaced out, just a complete neurotic moody . :oops: :lol: :shock: :P :D

• Posted

@Tiny Tears

I'm even worse now, my dad had to be rushed to hospital with a blood clot on the brain (they operated straight away). This all happened on the first day I start Efexor (twice a day) and it's giving me severe pains in the sides of my head and bad nausea as well.

My moods have been fine since I've been on Citaprolam, Fluoxetine, and Sertraline - I get very sick on each one though.

• Posted

Poor you Ghostfreak . I hope your dad gets better asap, and you yourself. Not good news. Take care. Ill watch some of your blog then. Thnaks.
  • Posted

in response to what melbi saidi , i would like to say that yes everyone has faults thats no ones perfect, so dont beat yourself up for it :D , as for alcohol bringing out the real you, yes if your happy and have no worries your have a great nite but if your going through a rough time all the negatives come out, the fact that your concerned about it proves your a nice person :D ! but theres nothing worse than the hangover nerves! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.