Spaced out, completely Braindead, vision weird , Please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi i have recently signed up here in hope someone can help me after numerous trips too the gp to no avail.

i am a 22yr old male 6,2 and 77kg, and for the past year I've felt brain dead and completely spaced out feels like i am on autopilot 24/7 with lack of emotion however the part that i am struggling too function with the most is my eyesight despite opticians telling my i have perfect eyesight. i can see everything clearly but its like I have a 5 second delay from my eyes too brain like I'm not registering it at all, but even though i can see everything clear it doesn't feel clear almost like a slight 2D fuzziness too it ("easiest way too describe it is like if you stare at something and enter a Trance/Daydream").I'm really at my wits end with it and its making everyday tasks 10X harder too deal.

Ive had 2 blood test regarding this one last year and one last month and both were satisfactory for the gp apart from the most recent my folic acid was 2.7 when the threshold is 3. i will add all the symptoms below. Please someone help i will be forever in debt i just want my normal life back.

•Spaced Out

•Braindead

•Vision

•Never Wake up feeling rested

•Lack of Emotion

I can deal with the rest of these however its the weird visions side of it that really pushes me too the edge. i fear that if this carries on happening i may develop depression because i cannot live like this forever.

Thanks for Reading

Jordan

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi, although i cant help. i will tell you that me and many others are dealing with the same thing. you're not alone. I'm 19 and also 6'2. I've been like this for 4 months. I've hhi, although i cant help. i will tell you that me and many others are dealing with the same thing. you're not alone. I'm 19 and also 6'2. I've been like this for 4 months. I've had multiple brain scans, blood tests and vision tests and all have come back fine. I'm being told I'm completely fine when i know I'm not. I've had a constant feeling as if im living life in a dream, like nothing I do is actually happening. i have all the same symptoms as you plus the occasional headache and I'm always tired. sometimes when I'm trying to fall asleep a strange feeling comes over my body that shocks me awake. this happens rarely while I'm sleeping too. It's almost like my emotions are at 50% all the time and i feel I'm no longer very fun to be around. Many other people are going through the same and have been dealing with it for years. All their doctors say they're fine when they're not... just because the scans are clear. My doctor has told me it's just anxiety and I've been put on medication for it. I doubt this will work but if it does then I will let u know.

In my opinion (and other people with the same symptoms) it's a brain disorder that has not yet been discovered. Believe it or not... not much is known about the brain and how it works. Hence why doctors have no idea whats happening.

please send me a private message and let me know how you're getting on. I'd love to be here to support you as others have for me. Hopefully we'll figure this out sooner rather than later! ad multiple brain scans, blood tests and vision tests and all have come back fine. I'm being told I'm completely fine when i know I'm not. I've had a constant feeling as if im living life in a dream, like nothing I do is actually happening. i have all the same symptoms as you plus the occasional headache and I'm always tired. sometimes when I'm trying to fall asleep a strange feeling comes over my body that shocks me awake. this happens rarely while I'm sleeping too. It's almost like my emotions are at 50% all the time and i feel I'm no longer very fun to be around. Many other people are going through the same and have been dealing with it for years. All their doctors say they're fine when they're not... just because the scans are clear. My doctor has told me it's just anxiety and I've been put on medication for it. I doubt this will work but if it does then I will let u know.

In my opinion (and other people with the same symptoms) it's a brain disorder that has not yet been discovered. Believe it or not... not much is known about the brain and how it works. Hence why doctors have no idea whats happening.

please send me a private message and let me know how you're getting on. I'd love to be here to support you as others have for me. Hopefully we'll figure this out sooner rather than later!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.