Spaced out, dizzy, shaky feeling

Posted , 5 users are following.

Can someone tell me what can cause u to feel spacey, shaky, and dizzy? I used to get panic attacks real bad and still do every once in a while but I can usually keep them under control. I'm not sure if I need to go to the hospital or what but I can't stop thinking about it and thats just making it worse. and please don't say"just stop worrying about it" because if it were that easy I wouldn't be asking for help...thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have pre-hypertension (high blood pressure). That gives me those symptoms, but it's also possible you're getting the panic attacks just not with all the symptoms you're used to.

My panic attacks are like that. My light ones I only get heart palpitations and a bit of chest pain. But the major ones I get tremors, shortness of breath, the palpitations, and a cold sweat.

Hope that helps and you get to feeling better.

• Posted

id like to think none of us on here who suffer with anxaity woukd say dont worrie mate liston phone is going to die ill finish my response in five

• Posted

With panic attacks you tend to over breathe which results in too much carbon dioxide in your bloodstream which makes you feel dizzy so I bet this is what's happening with you. There are lots of breathing exercises online for anxiety so have a look x

• Posted

i get what ur saying but me getting dizzy is what starts my panic attack. I'm totally fine, calm, breathing normal and i get bad dizzy and then thats when panic sets in and my heart races and all the other panic attack symptoms with it. i might just be over thinking it and my ears could just be clogged up getting me a little dizzy and I'm freaking myself out but idk. i sure do appreciate ur input hypercat. and thank u

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.