spaced out n weird

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies, do any of you feel spaced out n weird after a flush?....I feel almost rubbery......started Prozac today, pray for me x

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

been rubbery for two weeks now,  its insane and is making me go insane.  terrible heat, dizzy, palpitations, then cold and feel drained after, or rubbery like you said.  good luck with the prozac
    • Posted

completely spaced out... last two weeks especially bad.. hormones must have decided to take another tumble as i was feeling balanced for a good few months...  x
    • Posted

Totally gutted for you......now my heads tense and sore with sore scalp...

What do you do that helps? Any tips?....just need a good cry but not coming....my youngest daughter been away for a few days and really missing her....keep your head up 😊 xxx

• Posted

hi von, no I have no tips as I thought I had it sorted because I felt so much better until two weeks ago.  So, i was wrong... again.  Seems there's nothing to fight the power of hormones, except hormones! rolleyes  just drinking loads of water at the moment, taking vit D and omega 3 and hoping for the best.

• Posted

Sorry I can't answer that as I seem to have gone through the process with no flushes or other symptoms other than severe joint pain.

• Posted

Thanks. Not sure I would have preferred to have the flushes etc rather than acute joint pain...I feel like I am 99 ....this menopause malarkey is not funny.
    • Posted

Marie,  I had joint pain when this kicked off at first (I also have most of the other symptoms)  and now the joint pain is gone.   I take vit D3 and Omega 3 (a good one, in liquid form, can't mention name here, mixed with yogurt drink, cause it doesn't taste very nice - hint of name - udo)

No more joint pain.

• Posted

Thank you so much I will definitely try it...although your clue didn't help me I am not that knowledgeable in vitamins. But I will ask for the nasty tasting omega....is that cod liver oil?

• Posted

ha.  no marie, it is flax seed oil, with a mix of others oils - evening primrose, sunflower seed oil, lots of good stuff.  Its organic, a bit pricey but I only use 1 spoonful a day mixed with yogurt drink (so I can knock it back without tasting it wink wink  It is supposed to be good for menopausal symptoms too with the evening primrose but unfortunately I see no benefit in that area, just has gotten rid of joint pain, which is a major thing for me.   I am sure that any good omega 3 will do the same.  But this one works for me, -  ultimate oil blend, certified organic.  The box is yellow/orange.  

• Posted

Thank you for advice. I have bought the products you advise and hopefully I'll see an improvement.

• Posted

hi Maria.  You will.  my skin and hair have improved a lot with the oil too.

best of luck, let me know if it works for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.