spam emails

Posted , 4 users are following.

As soon as I reply on a forum I immediately receive a spam email some of it offensive from the little I can  read.

I'm deleting them without opening them so whoever is sending them is wasting their time since I only read emails from known sources.

Is anyone else having this problem?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

No I have not that issue..sorry to hear u have. How annoying!  Mabe check UR settings & see if only friends or members can reply. Located only on the reply column NOT PUBLIC. Go to settings on UR home page. If that doesn't help contact the forum moderator.

CHEERS

HOPE

• Posted

Hi blodwyn

I'm afraid that you are not the only one. I seem to get at least 40 spam emails a day.

I just delete them without even looking at them

• Posted

Thanks Mark.I only seem to get them when I reply on a forum.I just delete them at the moment without reading them.
    • Posted

Have you checked UR settings on use home page.

i never get them from this forum . Many have to change settings reply to privet or friends only no public.

O my regular email I always get some spam even thru it have a great spam program I just mark spam and they block any more from the same sourse from coming in a second time. . Once anything is marked spam it the last time I see it.

i hate all those nasty creepy emails... 

CHEERS

HOPE

• Posted

Hi hope4cure / blodwyn

As I do all of my internet on my mobile I have no ur settings that I can see, but with remember for future reference.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.