Spasms

Posted , 3 users are following.

My anxiety and depression is quite bad. Lately I have had these weird almost spasms in my leg arm and hands is this normal?? I am constantly worried about having a blood clot as my nan had quite a few she had a pulmonary embolism too and cancer I always think I have cancer I get bad acid reflux and the doctor told me my voice box is red which I can't stop thinking about. All I want to do is lie down and sleep winter is hard I don't feel motivated. I lost my grandparents suddenly and I am terrified this will happen to me too I have too much to look forward to to miss but every day is a constant struggle I think people are talking about me at work and that I am never good enough. I get headaches and go to bed early because if I am asleep I am not panicking which makes me feel better. Don't know where to turn with this sad

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi I must say u sound just like me I constantly think bad things are going to happen to me or my family don't sleep bad temper try to distent myself from every one I have not git the courage to talk to anyone so have learned to live with it u can cope 
    • Posted

Hi ken it's good to know I am not alone I always fear the worst I worry that by expecting the worst I will not fully appreciate the good times. The slightest little thing I turn into something huge it's tiring. Have you seen a doctor or counsellor? I would go for years & have only just started going it's helping me xx
    • Posted

Hi no to been to docs or any thing I feel like they will think I'm been perthetic or something I did go one and told them I wanted to kill myself but felt like they did not care 
    • Posted

Hi no to been to docs or any thing I feel like they will think I'm been perthetic or something I did go one and told them I wanted to kill myself but felt like they did not care 
    • Posted

Sorry don't think that's what u wanted to here x
    • Posted

Hi ken that's awful I had a very bad experience with a doctor it put me off completely and I got so depressed but refused to see a doctor. Eventually I thought I was have a breakdown so my fiancé took me to see a different doctor who is so lovely and understanding. I have told her my worries about not being able to work and she understands. Can you change doctor? Life is precious and I am sure lots of people love you xx
  • Posted

Hey huni u sound like me. Im constantly thinking im going to die. Im on citalopram tablets 6 weeks in and im having the breast aches and pains in one breast......so i keep thinking I have cancer which is npt nice or anything compared to ppl who have! My doctor has taken blood test amd urine aamples they have come back clear but I still stress about it. 

Day by day I seem to n gettibg better iv had s few set backs but I guess we havd to learn how to cope better to enjoy life. 

• Posted

Hi Sophie it's horrible isn't it and my fiancé has never had depression (which I'm thankful for) but also I don't think you can understand these things until you have lives them. I worry constantly about my health and also my work (that I am not good enough) money, going out everything you can think of. The slightest pain in my arm and I think oh it's a blood clot and I sit a lot at a desk at work so then I worry about that too!! Drives me nuts xx
  • Posted

yes wen to docs with my wife told him how i was feeling and that if was not for the thought of her getting upset and other things that i would not be here and his reply wa so u just need a pick me up i dont like going to them and i only done it to stop my wife worrying to me it was a waist of time he gave me some pills which i just through in the bin i have got no confidence in them at all  
    • Posted

Nether did I ken but they have helped me get out of bed in the mornings. Why not try and see? I didn't think mind would help but they are. Keep me posted on how you are doing. I'm glad you have your wife she obviously lives you very much and is here to support you I don't know what I would do without my fiancé xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.