Speech Issue

Posted , 1 user is following.

Recently, I think I might be having some speech issues. I think I might be slurring. However, I don't sound drunk and no one was suspicious about my speech. 

?Sometimes when I talk, I may be saying some words unclearly and then when I correct myself, I said the words correctly and clearly.

?Sometimes when I say the words with S and C, there tends to be a hissing sound. Example when I say "nice shoes", there's an hissing sound at the end of nice and when I try to say shoes, I went kinda slow saying it.

?Do I have some neurological problem? Keep in mind that I had some left side of head issues. Headaches, felt blood rushing on the left side of my brain, etc. Been having these issues in October and it just comes and goes.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure you have not had stroke or heart attack have u gone to your doctor or emergency ? That does not sound right or good .
    • Posted

We gotta rule out heart attack...

For stroke, I dont have numbness left side. If that was the case, I would of been in hospital long time ago. As of now I dont have any major headache.

• Posted

I also talked to doctor about slurring. She said to wait few months to see if it gets worse.
    • Posted

See doctors like to wait then they don’t remember you should of said sorry I don’t want to wait for it to get worse this is my body and I don’t want it to get worse not know what issues I’d like to get it resolved . Me kept going back every day for 10 days after that ambulance came for 5 time . I was crying I felt my body being attacked guess he asked me one question . My boy friend friend rushed up stairs I passed out there was nothing paralyzed head toe one year hospital . And it took 7 more days I was in comma my son had choice to sY we have to put life support on her finally idiots nerology did spinal tap I had gbs. I was a.ctually should of died . But thank god I didn’t. So plz go back demand them to send u to nerology
  • Posted

Good idea beleave it or notthis is. My 3 year still numbness half of my legs feet lately been getting some issues tingling. In my hand still stand paper feelings in my feet . There saying I might have issues . Think it’s s good idea that you. Do that I hope they help u . Let me know how it goes .good lucjy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.