Spider veins in an awkard spot...

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I really hate talking about this because it's embarrassing but I've had what seem to be spider veins on the underside of my penis for over a year now. I don't know what caused it but it doesn't seem to get better (or worse, staying optimistic). It looks really ugly and I would kill to get rid of it, but nothing I've tried seems to work so far... Will spider veins stay forever? I've never had them before and I can hardly imagine them still being there when I'm 50 or 60 years old...? (I'm 20 now).

Are there things I can do to make it better or go away? Are there medical procedures that are risk-free or worth the risk? Especially in such an awkward place? To be honest it's more of a cosmetic issue than a medical issue because I've not experienced any specific itching or pain in that spot... 

Please help... thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

After 2 weeks, the cluster of spider veins on my ankle definitely looks less noticeable. I am still using venorid serum 2x daily, love the massaging applicator. I see some improvement on the rest of my problem areas, I guess they are just going to take a bit longer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.