Spinal stenosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone have a sore back, spinal stenosis?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jim

I was told after my op on my back that I have stenosis ,

I'm still in alot of pain ,I had a steroid injection last Thursday and today can feel a slight difference in pain ,I still went to my chiropractor this morning as my hips felt so tight but it's the way I sit to compensate for the pain ,so I feel relief after seeing her the back spasms have relaxed although it will be the same again unless the steroid keeps pain away so I can sit straight and actually sit ,

Mimm xx

• Posted

Bilateral foraminal stenosis at L2/L3 confirmed by CT/Myelogram with contrast ("gold standard" spine test).  Fixed instantly with a Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF).  Search YouTube for "Globus LLIF" to see an animation of the procedure and then "Globus Calibur" to see the expandable device.  One night stay, no rehab, no brace.  Miracle op...like it never happened.  Instant cure.

The pics are pre-op lateral, post-op posterior and post-op lateral.  Ignore the other metal from my L3 through S1 TLIF (rails and screws) which was 12 days in the hospital, four months of rehab and six months in a brace. You need to find a neurosugeon who's got lots of experience doing the LLIF.  I woke up, ran down a hallway, climbed two sets of stairs and more.  Amazing...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.