Spine

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have been dealing with EBV since January going through numerous crazy symptoms.. now i have this weird feeling going up and down my spine almost like a tingling and tight feeling along with only parts of my limbs feeling weak and numb at times its not all day everyday but when it appears it scares me so bad. has anyone else had this weird feeling before? i have been scared this past week once again because of all of these new things popping up.

0 likes, 77 replies

77 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi katelyn,

mine traveled up down spine/like a circuit breaker

this virus attacks your mother board/our computer basically-our spine/nervous system

hang on.....its very strange all of it-

mine went away-then kind of came back

ive had standing symptoms/new symptoms/ones that have come and gone and ones that loop back?

i guess it just has to burn out and run its coarse....

stress feeds it so does fear and anxiety-

by design it keeps you in gridlock

so difficult to counteract it at times-

hope you feel better soon!.....

• Posted

thank you for your reply!! i have been worried sick about the spine symptom i havnt heard of anyone else having this issue before so your response means so much to me as i have been crying for a week about this. what symptoms are you dealing with at the moment?

• Posted

yea

mine was so bad

it moves up down the spine

thats the highway

so scary this thing

i have had what feels like 1,000 symptoms-

current:

head stuff^^

(this is new as i hung upside down like a fool and i swear it shifted my symptoms up to head-having issues i never had there

feel like i cant win here

ugh)

tight neck

burny feeling at times in muscles

--weak knees/jelly legs like(beginning symptoms still here)---low back hurts--

weakness in muscles

nausea came back

anxiety

tired

but wired a little

feeling achy sore upon waking

im very ready for this to end-

im so done~

i woke up feeling crappy

and i went for a walk

im at the point

where if i dont push back

im gonna jump off a cliff here~

you gotta try to move your body

i feel like rest is key

but movement heals too if you can swing it-?

im hoping to have a symptom free day at some point

that hasnt happened yet

they call this the rollercoaster phase

next: the recovery phase i guess?

I got sick AUG/2018

overnight

my life changed

it has been so hard

i cry and cry

im strong but feel pretty tarnished

but im a fighter

i power through with good food

raw carrot juice

vitamins

barleygreen

clean eating seems to keep me semi functional

but i also started on Acyclovir

not sure if its helping?

i cut out refined sugar from the gate

and have been eating perfect

feel like ok should i just eat twinkies here and drink mass quantities alcohol

as i feel like is this really doing anything?!?!?

but it does help-

water/pedialyte

i really am out of ideas.....

going to an Md/natural Dr next wk

want to start on a supervised herbal regime

im not googling stuff and just taking it

as i got into trouble with that back in FEB

message me if you wanna chat

buckle your seat belt

this ride is hell

just pure hell on earth

what are your symptoms????

have u had weak muscles/jelly legs?? or anything

that seems to be my toughest issue....*

i pray 50x's/day

i never give up on God....

even though i struggle with even that----

healing vibes to you!!!!!

• Posted

wow alot of symptoms and yes i cant even count how many ive gone through as well! right now its that weird feeling in your spine that travels, tingling in my legs and feet sometimes hands my legs do feel weak at times kind of like your dragging yourself around, have had ringing in my ears since the beginning of it...i dont know what to do anymore either the doctor i went to yesterday said to do things and try to push yourself and live normally through it but then again you hear others saying dont do too much too soon because youll make yourself feel worse i also feel stuck in a rut have been crying more than ever this whole week scared wondering when it will end...in a way im happy i did search google it scared me but i found this forum God allows things to happen for a reason ive been praying more than i ever have as well He has healed of so many other symptoms so i know all new ones He will heal too its the waiting and not knowing when that gets to you so bad

• Posted

i also do incorporate veggies and fruits to my diet but i do splurge every now and then because this is a hard thing to go through you gotta treat yo self sometimes lol but no i actually started eating so healthy in the beginning but i was too strict about it i actually stopped feeling as weak when i started eating some unhealthy meals shockingly...like i was losing so much weight so my body needed more fatty foods i guess i do try to eat healthy meals but i do have some unhealthy meals too and i take multivitamins every morning after breakfast its just hard to judge what to do you dont know if things actually help or what its so draining

• Posted

Hang in there Katelyn, I'm standing in agreement and belief with you that God will heal you and set you free from this awful virus and time you have been going through.

Hoping today can be a settled day for you and sounds like you have been doing all the right things to help yourself - you are a blessing to the forum here and message any time. You are going to get through this and be well again, I truly believe that thanks to God!

Craig

• Posted

You're welcome Katelyn, thanks for your kind words too - thinking about you and hoping you are feeling okay (or as okay as can be expected given the circumstances) today.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.