Spinning in head.

Posted , 4 users are following.

My name is Bernadette. I am troubling with acid reflux which the doctor said is LPR(Laryngopharyngeal) . my main problem is the spinning in my head,I would lay in bed and the room would be going around and around, feel like I could scream, can't go to work sometimes. I have a lot more symptoms like hoarseness, mucus in my throat,chronic cough, heartburn, pain in my throat, upset stomach. Wonder if anyone has the same like me,really don't like the spinning in my head.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bernadette

Often with reflux ears and sinuses are affected which might be causing your symptoms, are you on any ppi

• Posted

Had all the symptoms! Also Earache and stuffy nose it all was related to reflux! Had barium swallow then endoscopy! Found I had an inflamed esophagus and sliding hiatal hernia. The doctor swore the sinuses had nothing to do with it. Put on Omprezole 40mg for now two months

Amazingly all is gone. Sinus issue and ears for almost a year drove me crazy. I suffered, feel your pain. Other symptoms as well! Slowly getting off meds! So afraid it will come back, never felt better. Good luck

• Posted

On the same meds for about a month, going back to the doctor on Tuesday but still feel the same just a little better. Find my Allergies is worst now than before. Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.