spiriva at night

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have started to take Spiriva last thing at night and have found an improvement in my breathing and oxygen levels. Has anybody any thoughts on this?

Regards,

Robert.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Robert

It sounds feasible - is this the only medicine you take at night? It would make sense. Either way if it is working its a good thing for you.

I know of others who take their once daily dose of spiriva in the evening.

I take most of my medicines in the morning (including spiriva) but I do have a night time dose of the preventer medicine.

I'm hoping this will mean you will find better sleeping with improved breathing and oxygen levels.

:D - Great News

Keep us posted :ok:

V

• Posted

Thanks V. I also take Symbicort and Bricanyl morning and evening along with Spiriva now at bedtime instead of morning. I have Abundant Life and am very thankful to God that I am as well as I am.

Regards,

Robert.

• Posted

Good Morning Robert

I am so pleased for you.

It is wonderful to know and to realise that life is abundant and filled with the great goodness. Sometimes people forget that in illness...... as the saying goes...... there is always someone coping and dealing with something worse and what is really wonderful; some of those people are really happy :D

Have you seen Nick Vujcici You tube video 'I Love Living Life. I am Happy'

now here is a real human Being, this is a person that is an encouragement to any one. He has made lot of videos. Whenever feeling low just search You tube for this guy.

Have a great day Robert and all reading this :D :ok:

One of my favorite thoughts is 'It's a great day to be alive' for me this just seems to change the entire body chemistry

V

• Posted

Hi V, I have Nick's DVDs and show them to the young people in our church. He is indeed a great inspiration as is Joni Erickson and many others who have been examples of what can be done in spite of suffering and limited abilities. ''Feel the pain and do it anyway''. Or as a friend of mine said, ''Never do tomorrow what you can do today for you might enjoy it so much that you will want to do it tomorrow again''.

Regards,

Robert.

• Posted

That's great Robert :D Keep up the good work :ok: :star:

:rose: V

• Posted

Hi All,

A word of caution re ''Feel the pain and do it anyway''. Please make sure that what you do. or are going to do, is not going to make things worse for you.

Regards,

Robert.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.