Spleen Hurts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello! This is urgent. I don't want my mom to know, however, have told a trusted gaurdian. Yesterday, I was in a game of basketball at school, and a larger kid came at me and when my arms were up elbowed me(Pretty hard) right under my rib cage and in that tender place between your hip and ribs. It's my spleen I think. I have done research and do not have pain in my left shoulder, no weariness or headaches, however do have pain when I get out of bed or walk or stand or twist. I can touch around and it only hurts when I touch my upper hip bone. I'm not sure what to do, do you gusy think it will heal on it's own or should I seek medical help immediately? Please help. I Have anxiety and am not sure what to do at this point. It feels better from yesterday, but still hurts. Help!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think you should tell yuor mom and go seek medicl care immediately. Go to the ER,  Most pobably it is a brusied rib but you need to make sure.  
    • Posted

sorry for the typos.. I am a terrible at typing. 

• Posted

Hello Luke. you shoild tell your mum or dad what has happened to you and your worries about It. Your parents will take care of you and help you. They will get you checked by a doctor. All the best. Get well soon. P

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.