Split second loss of vision, like a quick blink.

Posted , 19 users are following.

Hello, as in the title, I was reaching up earlier to pull a tack out of the ceiling, and I experienced a very quick loss of vision, like a very fast blink, I can only describe it as a light flickering during a storm.

I don't get migraines, I had an eye test about 3 months ago and there were no problems, I'm a bit short sighted but that's about it.

I've never had it before, I don't really get any problems such as overactive floaters. I do sometimes see a tiny speck of blue light, but that's not often, and slight flashes now and again were mention to the optician.

I'm wondering if it's something I need to revisit the optician about? I also suffer from anxiety so this is something I will probably worry about.

3 likes, 60 replies

60 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hey how are you doing now did you visit a doctor can you say how your doing now i'm also facing the same right now and i dont know what to do ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.