Split Urine for over a week (35 year old male)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I am a 35 year old male and I haven't had a problem with split urination before, even though my flow isn't very strong. I clean the outer packages of sealed food products that I buy from the store to make sure there is no cross contamination of Covid19. I accidentally consumed a small amount of dish soap and disinfectant that may have leaked in, because I could taste it right away after a small bite. I could feel it going through my system for the rest of the evening. Drank quite a bit of water but didn't go to the toilet that night. The next morning is when I suddenly had my urine spraying, and I don't know if there is a correlation. It's been almost 9 days now and I don't seem to understand why. I haven't had sex in six months and I was not masturbating before this took place. Does anyone know what this could be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.