spoke to soon

Posted , 2 users are following.

Wow I dont feel my self at all I thought I got rid ov anxiety but I feel dizzy but am not dizzy might be light headedness I duno I have a chest infection bronchitis iv already been diagnosed with health anxiety

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul,

it's hard to get rid of anxiety in a short period, but you can work at it and eventually you will be able to say it's over. Anxiety's roots are in the emotions and until you get rid of the root cause it will keep resurfacing at every trigger.

I would suggest you read some self help books that have helped others as well as using your medications until you are completly free from it. it took me several months of self treatment to finally experience freedom from anxiety and panic attacks. The root of both is fear and usually stems from different experiences we have in life.

one book that really helped me was the book called healing codes by dr Lloyd.

• Posted

Thanks I feel like there is something wrong with my brain headaches and kind of a tight band feeling its weird is this from anxiety I have health anxiety
    • Posted

Hi Paul,

Anxiety can cause you to have different kinds of symptoms, if you have not been diagnosed as having anxiety by your doctor you need to visit your doctor so that you can have medical problems ruled out. This helps you to know what you really are dealing with rather than having assumptions that will not help your anxiety.

• Posted

Iv been diagnosed with anxiety I start cbt soon im not on meds for it iv had loads ov blood tests and thyroid tests ecgs blood pressure all came back fineĀ 
    • Posted

CBT is a good place to start, it will help you considerably but you might need to do some work for yourself whilst you are waiting for your appointment. Find some self help books from your local library. Yes anxiety can cause some of your symptoms.
    • Posted

I hope it is my anxiety playing up and nothing for real I do hypnosis to relax me helps but these symptoms do my head in at first I thought there was something wrong with my brain but that went then was my heart worrying about heart attack having symptoms of heart attack now its back to my brain is madĀ 
    • Posted

It is anxiety, acknowledging it helps your mind to accept and open you up for healing. it helps to focus on being positive and looking out for the good, rather than being negative if feeds your fear and that makes your symptoms worse and make you feel helpless. If you dont really believe it is anxiety you will have a hard time healing even if you are getting the right treatment everything starts and ends with you. Wish you the best with your CBT.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.