Spot on frendum of penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

for the past three days i have a spot on the frenulum or banjo string of my penis. it makes it extremely uncomfortable to become aroused or even urinate. im surprised as my partner very recently had an STI test which revealed itself to be all clear

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You maybe misled in thinking this is sexually related with your partner. What this could be is Herpes, and this is present in the majority of some populations, but usually remains dormant and shows no evidence at all. Some describe this as 'being naturally present' - but for those who do not carry HSV-2 they can obviously get it from carriers who they have sex with at some point in time.

I would suggest you check out the details by searching for the following article online: .... below .....

(Majority = it is variously estimated that as many as 70 to 80% of some populations will carry HSV-2 at sometime in their lives)

Herpes - vs. - HPV - What’s - the - Difference? and .. ..

the information is on the website "stdcheck" - please note we are unable to give actual web addresses this is why I have entered the information like this .....

There is another possibility that this is a skin condition that causes damaged skin not to heal correctly - what I would initially is to try one of these on it and see how it reacts - Antiseptic Cream - Liquid Antiseptic - Aloe Vera Gel. All of which have skin healing properties .....

Can you please update your forum thread here to let other readers know how you have got on .......

• Posted

the text on the article Title has not formatted correctly, here it is again ....

... Herpes ..... vs. ...... HPV ...... What’s ...... the ...... Difference?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.