Spots!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Evening all.

Please tell me it's normal and what I can do about these damn spots. Im 37 and apart from the odd crater on my chin around my monthly I have never really suffered with them. I'm getting so down with it and have tried changing skin care products and routine but nothing seems to help.

I know acne is one of the delights of perimenopause but crikey! I have white heads all along my jaw, chin and now starting to go onto neck! sad

Chloe x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I use clary sage essential oil on mine. It really works.
    • Posted

Hiya and thanks for your reply. Stupid question but what do I do with it? Put it straight on or mix it with something? X
    • Posted

I put it on straight but some mix it with an organic coconut oil.
  • Posted

Try tea tree oil spot stick it will dry them up and use a a gentil face wash
    • Posted

Thanks Gillian. Which wash would you use? I've tried clearasil and simple but they seem to make it worse xx

• Posted

I use boots number 7 gentle face wash and I use simple face wipes to remove any makeup
  • Posted

I even used to get them on my bum lol😁😁

What joy it all is!😠😠

• Posted

Haha, I just love the way it really makes you feel desirable! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.