Spots

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi

I've been taking orlistat for just about a week now and have found myself really spotty. Has anyone else had this or could it just be the change in my diet?

Thankssmile

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi!

ive been taking the pills for a few weeks now and the only skin change ive noticed is a couple of dry patches on my leg.

perhaps taking a multi vitamin might help?

Pen x

• Posted

Hiya...Ive been on them about a fortnight now and I started coming out in spots a week ago. Ive bought vitamins so hoping they will help. Apparently beta carotene helps with the skin, hair and nails.
  • Posted

yep, i been on them for 3 weeks and never been as spotty before sad hope fully they will clear up soon x
  • Posted

I've been on them for just coming upto a month and also found I've become very spotty with them.

Not my face so much, but my arms and body are coming out in red spots that look much like bites. :?

• Posted

Hi

Yes this is my third month on them and the dreaded spots started last month. I have never had bad skin but hate these. Started multi vitamins but not done much at the mo

Tigs

• Posted

I have been on orlistat since June 2008 and have developed spots since starting the last pack. I am nearly 60 and have not had spots for 40 years.

Beryl

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.