Spots

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has anyone noticed that they’ve had little red spots that are very slightly raised, on their chest / stomach area?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yeah I ended up getting a lot of weird skin changes mainly on my chest and shoulders. I would get a lot of spots on my arms and such, they come and go.
  • Posted

I got them everywhere. Even on my face arms. But not many
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply Christine, it’s good to know I’m not the only one. Did you also suffer from back pain during the virus?
    • Posted

yes, the back pain was one of the main symptoms but it went away in a month or so. i wanted to have an x-ray of back, luckily I didn't go for it.

• Posted

yes I get them on my thighs. Even in my throat I can see tiny red blood spots. Where do you get them?
  • Posted

Hi Pagie,

I've read a lot of folk on the site mention that their skin has been affected and have had unusual kind of things I remember I had some rashes and bruises at different times of the virus if I remember rightly. This kind of of thing can be normal, especially in those areas where there are glands - try not to panic I know it's hard and of course always see the doc for reassurance if you're not sure.

Craig

• Posted

I also have a few spots on my neck where im still feeling uncomfortable i assume its something to do with glands? 
    • Posted

I have no idea! I haven’t experienced swollen glands with this which is weird!
    • Posted

Really hoping these spots clear up soon Poppy and Pagie, it must be annoying for sure the virus seems to do so much to your body it really is such a nasty nasty thing to go through.

Just remember guys all the symptoms will pass over and disappear given time - I know it's so hard to be patient when you feel like you've already waited so long, I found this so hard too but the key thing to remember is that even if it's not perfect today, things WILL be better again and with God's hand time does make these symptoms and the whole virus go away and for full health to return again.

Truly believe that you guys are going to get better and thinking about you today. Paige and Poppy you WILL get through this and be back to full health again, 100% I believe that.

Craig

• Posted

May I ask, are your itchy spots on both sides of the neck or on one side only? Do you have any other symptoms/sensations where the spots are?
  • Posted

Hi Paige, yes I had little spots around my liver area. They were like little red bumps but not squeezable as my wife tried! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.