Spots on frenulum/underside of penis head

Posted , 4 users are following.

I noticed these spots on the underside of the head on the frenulum. Had unprotected sex, and noticed 2 days after doing a sort of “inspection”. Not sure if I’d never noticed, or whatThey’re small and haven’t gotten any bigger, maybe shrunk if anything but hard to tell. A day after that, I noticed another 2? Spots on the lower shaft, but they were a bit different and went away quickly, I think they were just irritated from shaving. These spots have remained though. They’re maybe pinkish in color, almost a bit see through maybe when stretching the skin? Hard to tell. Have a few pictures attached. There isn’t any pain that comes with them or anything, just got a bit of a shock when I noticed them. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Nothing serious, I'd say. Just normal variation of skin.

• Posted

i agree with pepasan. nothing serious bro. since it doesnt hurt or anything. could be just some skin issue. maybe youd like to see a doctor to get it checked. 
  • Posted

Hi BH, In your pictures it all looks so normal, I don't think you have a problem.

• Posted

Thanks for the replies. I was sort of thinking that, just got a bit of a shock after that haha. Thanks! Could go to the doctor and get checked for peace of mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.