Spotting for 6 weeks now

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello sweet ladies, i have been on peri since 2017 i was 38+ after series of tests everything came out normal, though i was having scanty periods..at a time i started feeling okay my period became normal. Then beginning of 2022 i wasn't normal again, I feel i am dying, with hear palpitations, fuzzy head, hot flushes, dizziness was crazy, shaking, blood pressure raised, moods swings, I thought I am dying, my hubby took me to hospital, no periods for 5 months, I did hormone profile tests then it was discovered my estrogen was very low, but my doctor she is not going to place me on Hormone therapy rather she will put me on Supplement (Menopace , and some some sleeping meds so I can sleep. Doctor stated that this is a natural process women go through when getting to menopause, some of these hormone therapists have some disadvantages because our body differs. I agreed I have been on it till now...though not much changes, I have been managing.

My period came only 3 times last year (september) then returned 11Th January not heavy, slightly but since then I have spotting reddish, sometimes pinkish...I forgot to say I did my pap smear November last year all came out normal. Please I want to know who experience this...I am so worried 😟 and it has increase my anxiety...also suffering from low sugar..if I don't eat immediately my body feels erratic as if am going to pass out. once I eat am very okay to continue my activities, so horrible for me because sometimes I don't feel hungry but I have to, to avoid strange feelings. Peri has taken my normal life,people think am crazy at times when complain....doctors don't no much. this forum has been my source of consolation. Thank you beautiful ladies. 😍

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi me too. I feel dizzy even when I'm sitting down...its a weird feeling the dizziness. Then it goes as its so quick. My nausea is bad. I dread when I'm going out and meeting friends too as sometimes I feel nausea and fatigue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.