Spotting on and off all month long

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies. So I had my regular period, that started with brown spotting for three days, then suddenly heavy period, it lasted a regular cycle, which is 7 to 8 to 8 days for me. But ever since then I have been spotting on and off, some days light pink spotting, some days brownish spotting, for the whole month now . This is the first month in my cycles that this has happened to me. Anybody else ecperiencing similar situation. I am worried😭 thanks in advanced💜

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria,  I had that happen to me last year.  My first clue things were changing,  I had also just stopped Birth control pills.  Have you had a pelvic exam recently?  Maybe just make an appointment just to be certain.  😉

• Posted

Hi Lou, no I have not had one yet, I will definitely schedule one for sure. Thanks for replying☺
  • Posted

Hi Maria, how are your periods now? i have been spotting for 26 days like you sometimes pinkish but, mainly old brown blood. This preceded a heavy period of 5 days but, this period followed 67 days with no period xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.