Spotty Back

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all

as anybody had problems with spotty back and chins in peri, I have never suffered with spots, and then the last year I have had awful spots on my back, sometimes it can be covered, they don't have heads on them they are just red, they come and go.

i am in the process of been referred to an allergy clinic for lots of tests as I have also been suffering with a red hot throat and ears and sometimes into my eyes, they seem to be leaning to either a allergy or hormones

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sue, I do tend to get these with PMS.  They seem to come and go on their own.  Usually, they are on my upper back.
  • Posted

Hi Sue,

Yeah I was very spotty all through peri they went once I was post.

• Posted

Sue I went to A&E last year with burning ears, they felt on fire, dr said it might be menopause cos no infection

Hope it eases up for you

Love

Brenda xx

• Posted

Hi Ladies

thank you so much for your reply, it is certainly good to hear that they will go when peri is over, as they do look awful when they are at their worst, yes Elizabeth mine are also on my upper back most of the time, it just sometimes it can be the whole back, at the moment they have eased again, but strangely so as my throat and ears so it does make you wonder if it's all connected.

once again thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.