sprained ankel hurts for 5 months after 2 years , why???

Posted , 4 users are following.

so im currently 16 and i was on the trampoline 2 years ago in the summer and i sprained my ankel and the doctor said it was worse then a break and i started having pain again 5 months ago still going on , i was wondering if you woulf know what it is . it hurts when i put pressure and bend , like if i move my foot right it hurts. and he advised me to go to therapy if i wanted to but i didnt go

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would begin by requesting an xray to look at the bones. An MRI would look at the soft tissue.
    • Posted

No. I think a look at the bones to besure that they are healthy is the first place, the least expensive place to begin looking.

It may not be related to your original injury.

• Posted

When I hurt my ankle the doctor ordered an xray and it showed a hairline fracture, but in your case its beter to rule it out and then maybe you can go for rehab. It does help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.