Stabbing head pains with sinus infection?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I have had a sinus infection earlier this year (May/June) which cleared. This last three weeks I have been having symptoms that lead me to think I may be suffering from a second sinus infection e.g. stuffiness in nose, upper back teeth ache and some sensations of having blocked ears. However the main reason for this post is that i have also been suffering from stabbing pains that last a few seconds on and off in different areas of my head. I have also had aches and pains in my back and joints. Do these symptoms fit with a sinus infection also? I have seen my gp and had bloods done which came back normal.

Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Having same kind of symptoms too
    • Posted

Also present in sinus

I am having sinus headache like temples ita like pressure scalp too back of head too also have ear problem like off balance due to sinusĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.