Stabbing headaches, weird sensations

Posted , 3 users are following.

For just over a month I've had tingling and burning sensations all over my body, not consistently in one place and they occur randomly. In addition I occasionally get a stabbing headache on one or both sides of my head, usually when I overthink. I'm getting an MRI of my brain on Monday, but any ideas on what this might be? I'm only 21, so this is scary for me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

An MRI should detect the source of the tingling and headaches. However, stressing about your symptoms can cause headaches since you say you get them when you overthink.

• Posted

Dear colin 12859, sorry to hear about your condition !

Did you have an accident in which you might have hit your head ?

It will be interesting what your M R I reveals !

Please keep us informed about what your M R I test results are !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.