Stabbing left upper back/shoulder pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had chronic back pain in this same spot in my upper left back and by my left shoulder blade. It flared up again about 5 days ago. I was just sitting down and all of a sudden I got intense stabbing pain. It has been unrelenting and moderate-severe (6-7/10). Anyone have any ideas on what it could be and any suggestions on how to fix it?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey, just wondering how you are doing and if you got the pin under control. i've been dealing with the same thing for a year and a half now but still have yet to figure out what is causing it.

• Posted

there are lots of videos you can watch on Youtube, that Ive found to be helpful, its all about consistency. I do hope that helps. Just type in back pain stretches or upper back pain to be more specific.

• Posted

Hi,

I had been suffering from back pain for a long time. But then i came to know about tapentadol and it changed my life. It is a generic medicine for black pain. You can buy it online and get discounts.

• Posted

Hi Regina,

Yoou shouldtry for best generic medicine out there which is tapentadol for me. It is very effective and will certainly give you desired fast results.

• Posted

Hi,

Thanks you for sharing your issues in this forum. I'm happy to help you on this

Back pain and the shoulder pain arises because of several factors.

May I know what you do for a living?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.