Staley and onternal tremor

Posted , 9 users are following.

I'm so so depleted from all of this. I don't know what to do. When I think Im feeling better than im back to these symptoms again. For the past few weeks it's been my heart palps, air hunger , chest discomfort, and digestion.

The digestion it seem to be getting better slowly except I have no appetite. I've been waking up being nervous and shaky..as soon as I wake my heart starts thumping really hard and feel so shaky like my whole body is shaky inside and out. To make it worse I get a early morning phone call waking me to say my nephew was shot 3 times. My body and mind is already overloaded..been crying out to God. I feel so weak, depleted and helpless.

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Mary, you need to keep reminding yourself that it's your hormones causing this and it will pass. Let those waves pass, say to yourself that you know what they are, and it's normal, and you will be OK.

So sorry about your nephew, that's just awful! Did he survive?

• Posted

thanks Suzanne. yes he did survive but he got shot 4 times not 3. Yes im trying to remind myself that it's hormones. thank you.

• Posted

Hi Mary - First, I am so very sorry about your nephew! Is he going to be ok? What horrible news for you to wake up to. 😦

Second, you are describing exactly my symptoms. The heart palpitations (constantly), the shakiness, chest discomfort, all of it. I also get stomach issues. Not really intestinal/gut problems, but more stomach pain and nausea. It makes me not want to eat too. Are you getting headaches as well? Those sometimes come with my stomach pain. Or just a feeling of fullness/pressure in my head.

I hope that you, like me get occasional breaks in the bad symptoms and can enjoy things for a bit - until they return. I keep telling me that I have to live my life the best I can despite the symptoms. It's not always easy, but sometimes I just press on and make the best of it. And sometimes I don't! Like today. I am on the couch doing nothing because I feel lousy.

Sending you support!

• Posted

Thank you for your support. I just want to sleep it all off but so very hard to sleep. My body is so wired up. Things seem to calm down late evening. But daytime is pretty rough.

• Posted

Prayers 🙏 for your nephew. I hope he makes a full recovery (I'm assuming he's still alive since you didn't say he had passed). Keep crying out to God, he does hear you, I know that for a fact.

Just take it one day at a time that's all you can do. If you start looking to far ahead it drives you mad. Big hugs.🙏🤗

• Posted

I am sending you and your nephew lots of prayers. 4-7-8 breathing helps a lot. Stress is the last thing you need so try really hard not to let what stress you have turn into a horrible monster and get out of control. Remember accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. The Lord knows what He is doing and He knows just what you need. The serenity prayer below is a great prayer to say and remember.

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

as it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right

if I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life

and supremely happy with Him

Forever in the next.

Amen.

• Posted

Yes its your hormones, it is also anxiety, it would not help you going through concerns such as this with your nephew. I am glad he is doing ok. Poor darling but remember to take it easy for a bit. I swear, shock, grief etc triggers our symptoms all over again x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.