Start of period or implantation spotting?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i had my period from october 27th to september 13th. it was longer than usual due to being on a steroid for a lung infection. im 20 years old, on the mini pill and use condoms every time i have sex. Since my period ended over a weekish ago, i didnt think it was gonna show up on my normal cycle day. ive been kinda bleeding this and then dark brown since yesterday (the normal day i should start my cycle). could this be an indicator that im pregnant or is it just the start of my period? image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Periods usually start at the beginning of teenage years, its new to say it starts at 20 years old.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.