started monday,need advice plz

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone :D

i've been on orlistat for 2 days now.

i avnt had any bad experiences and actually i avnt been able to go at all.

i was wondering if its because i avnt ad the 10-15g per meal...nowhere near.

my diet at the moment has been, breakfast:bowl of cereal,lunch: salad sandwich and evening meal: pasta with veg and a small piece of chicken.

now this is wot ive eaten is it enough or too little.. :?: :?

could someone plz tell me what they av eaten on a daily basis,so i can get a rough idea of wot i should be eating.

thnaks for any info

tracey :wink:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tracey, try padding each meal out to make near 15g's of fat because you need it to make you go to toilet and also, it will teach you how to eat reasonable meals, each meal so that you don't inge later on. Thats what I am hoping to do smile
  • Posted

hi kaymarie

thanks for your advice will try to up my intake of food,but find it really hard without going on the fatty foods.

i didn't used to eat food during the day,i used to skip breakfast,hardly anything for dinner,then i used to binge in the evening,thats why i think i've put on loads of weight..my body just went into survival mode.im

trying to eat a much more balanced diet now,but finding it really hard.

but i will go on your advice and see what happens..

thanks so much

tracey :D

• Posted

Hi Tracey,

You certainly need to eat more meat - this is my daily food intake

Breakfast - Porridge with skim milk and fruit

Mid Morning - Banana

Lunch - Ham or Chicken salad sandwich or salad with ryvitas, Activia yogurt (fat free)

Afternoon - usually have another couple of pieces of fruit

Dinner - Chicken casserole, mashed potatoes and veg or small piece of salmon with new potatoes and veg

If I'm hungry in the evening I will snack on sugar free jelly, Meringue nest and a small scoop of ice cream, but not every day.

I do also allow myself a biscuit from time to time and sometimes have a milky way or something small on the chocolate front.

Hope this helps you and good luck.

Jane

• Posted

hi jane,

yes that has helped,i will try and eat more meat,but im not really a meat lover as you can tell. but all the suggestions will be taken on board.

thanks so much.

tracey :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.