Started on orllstat yesterday. Have 2.5 stone to lose. Certainly focuses you on not eating fat.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am tiny at 5' 2" and she'd weigh 9st, but am almost 12. Feels dreadful. Constipation set in today but am focussing on keep fit and no fat and loads of water. Lovely to know there's a forum. W

Any advice gratefully received. Wish me luck!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Keep your mind set and motivation, you'll do it. I've lost 3st 12lb in six weeks, I've totally changed how and what I eat. Don't think of it as what you can't eat but all of what you can. Plan your meals, don't leave it to chance. Drink plenty of water to help fill you up, watch your portion control and use a smaller plate. It's not as bad as it sounds. Good luck!
    • Posted

Thank you.  I really hope I can stick to it...I was at an after show party last night, surrounded by all the fatty pastry stuff, but was reasonably restrained.  Have been waiting for the stomach ache and other nasties, fingers crossed so far, nothing is happening.  Back on the total low fat this morning.  How does fruit figure in this low fat...still important to restrict it? I certainly feel very positive about it all...lets see what four days away will unfold.
  • Posted

This is janice14259

ive been away from home so having to eat what I'm given. But, more controlled than normal and avoiding big fat. I intend to be even more controlled at home but have 2 short breaks . One after the other. So far no side effects and I do feel as if I'm losing weight, but I have eaten some things like a small scone with jam and haven't had any cramps or sickness. I had a roast dinner twice this week. Am i in danger of anything? 

• Posted

It can take 72 hours to come out have you been taking the tablets whilst away? if i am going away or staying over in a hotel i usually take my own food
    • Posted

All seems to be going well, and I have certainly been exercising lots more self control. I have been taking tablets and ate a huge salad at lunch time. Feeling ok. Are you aiming for pre-baby weight.? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.