Starting 9th month with a relapse

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just got a recent relapse in my 9th month with Sore throat and lymph nodes swollen. I also have lots of eye floaters and recently while exerting pressure on my eyes i see like floating lights which is pretty scary for me .Does anyone have same symptoms what could be the reason?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How long before u had the relapse? I can’t constant swollen glands sore throat, and funny vision, plus throat issues! And head pains. #month7 #tiredofthiss**t lol

• Posted

I had it in my 5th month and now again in my 8th month. i hope it dosent happen again.I still have eye floaters and lymph nodes. Fatigue is not as before .A bit of itchiness near arm pits and groin area from couple of weeks.I hope u feel better soon
  • Posted

Hey Farhan,

So sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with relapse at the moment. Just want to encourage you with my story - at about 9 months I took quite a relapse too, where all my joints and muscles started to ache and fatigue so much, couldn't understand it I got bruising and everything, first time I'd really had that and just felt that there was never going to be improvement.

But looking back I think that actually proved to be the start of a full recovery - the relapse lasted a few weeks but after about 10 months I started to make real progress and steps forward towards full recovery - this may be your body's final push to get rid of the virus once and for all Farhan - really hoping and praying that is the case, and fully believing in your recovery still - hang in there and thinking of you - remember good multi-vitamin per day really helps

Craig

• Posted

Hi Craig

thanks alot for sharing your experience again.I hope i feel normal Soon... i know it will take time but these relapse and strange symptoms keep me worried.

• Posted

Hey Farhan,

No worries, yes I really hoping so too that you feel normal again soon, I do believe that will happen for both you and Rosanna - recovery with this is very zig-zag, up and down and not at all smooth, so any set back feels like a major blow but it doesn't mean you're all the way back at all it's actually another step towards recovery and means something is happening withint your body to fight it and recover once and for all! It is normal this kind of relapse situation and it will settle, hang in there.

Craig

• Posted

I have also had a lot of eye floaters for the last 6 months with mono. I have also had blurry vision and  light flashes in the corners of my eyes, very scary. Have no idea why.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.