Starting again...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys, well after a sh*t month I am eventually starting the tablets again I was taken off them for one reason and another but now I am allowed the little blue buddies again. I have managed to maintain so not put any weight on, have been eating really good and still sticking to the fat rule so fingers crossed. Here we go again. Hope everyone is doing well! Xx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel :-)

S**t happens hun!

Forget that bad month, most of us have them, me included! eek

Glad to hear you are back on track, stay focused and remember there are plenty of us here in the forum for support.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Pressed button to quick ,

Keeping the weight off is one of the hardest task .

So pleased you got back on them take it easy .

Happy chick xx

• Posted

That's it chicken, head down and get on it like a car bonnet! (thats my essex coming out ha).

I plateaued and at weigh in 2 only lost 1kg was so disappointed. 

However I have to keep in mind that it is still a loss.

You and me can do this smile

I started this (according to my scales) at 16 stn dead on. I now weigh 14s 13lb. 

Docs scales say slightly different annoyingly. 

Put those set back behind you and start a fresh. Good luck my luvly xxx

• Posted

Nice to see your name again in the forum. My weight stayed the same for about a month !!! I had slowed up on the exercise I was doing and this and having a under active thyroid brought me to a holt. Bought myself a exercise bike as getting out each evening on my bike was proving difficult with other commitments. Since having the bike & cycling 10 miles at least 4 nights a week I have now dropped half a stone.  😛. Stay strong and u will loose.

Joy x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.