starting orilstat tomorrow any tips. anyone doing slimming world alongside?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone was thrilled to find this page! Am starting tomorrow along side slimming world. Am very nervous I won't lie lol. I have about 8 stone to loose. X

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

8 stone won't take long on these tablets i started Jan of This year started out a size 24 and am now a 14 i didn't do slimming world alongside it though
  • Posted

Wow well done you! Thats amazing! Hopefully i follow in your footsteps x
  • Posted

emily67831 Thankyou good luck and stick to it and it will work let me know how you get on smile x
  • Posted

Hi,

Just wandering how you are getting on? I got my prescription today, have approx 8-9stone to loose. I will be taking them alongside slimmingworld.

Thanks Mrs.C

• Posted

Id also like to no how u r gettin on aswell as im doin the same been doin slimming world for 4 weeks and im just started takin orlistat yesterday.
  • Posted

Hi all,

I picked mine up today, I have an under active thyroid, so weight is a bit of a problem 😥

Any advice would be very grateful.. I've probably got about 5/6 stone too loose.

I've no diet sheets etc yet.

So if anyone has any tips please share lol.

Thank u

Lou x

• Posted

Hi all, how are you all getting on? hope you are all well and sticking to plan. I just want to say one thing people keep asking about diet sheets there are NO diet sheets for these tablets you just follow a low fat diet with no more fat than 5g of fat per 100g no more than 15g per meal. Basically no junk plenty of veg lean meat etc also you can drink alcohol if anyone was wondering.oh and spray oil only. please let me know how your all getting on and if you have any questions please just leave a reply smile x

• Posted

Hi, i'd really love the link to your blog please - i've seen tons of messages suggesting its brilliant. not sure how to send a DM. 

Thanks in advance! 

M xx 

• Posted

Hi all...

Well day 2 and I've been very good lol..

Water retention must have been a problem because all I've done is wee !! Lol

I've had porridge with water for Breckie, black coffee, rice chicken and veg for dinner, FF yogurt. Lots of fruit and gallons of water...

I've gone from crisps... Chocolate... Sugar in tea n coffee to none !

Determined I AM !

I'm not going to weigh myself until I see the doctor in just under 4 weeks, and please god let me be skinny lol

Hope everyone's ok 💖

• Posted

Well done Lou.

I am starting mine on Wednesday next week as I am unwell at the moment and thats my next appointment dsmate with the health trainer. Hope to be better by then. I will try and plan some meals / days before then.

hope we get some good results too x

• Posted

Thank you Mrs C,

Hope you feel better soon, I started this week, so we can keep in touch....

I've some cooking to do this coming weekend.. As I know I'll get bored if I don't.

I'm going on a family holiday this year and determined to fit in a decent sized costume lol.

Take care... And hopefully we will keep in touch x

• Posted

Hi Lou,

Thanks for the well wishes smile

I'm sure we can spur each other on smile that sounfs like a lovely goal, I am aiming to loose 5st this year, I havr lost 3 st over 29 months but would like to speed it up. Main reason is fertility. I have PCOS which means all I can do to reduce any PCOS issues inc fertility is loose weight and a lot of it! So 5st this year by xmas is my goal.

Hope to hear from you over the weekend smile

Feel free to PM me anytime x

• Posted

21 months that should have been!
  • Posted

I've about 5 stone to loose too... I have UAT which drives me nuts, but I won't let it deter me, 6 years I've been waiting for help,

Catch you over weekend,

Take care x x

• Posted

well done. i think it is right. go ahead and start your journey.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.