Starting to feel better

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's been two weeks now since I reduced my dose of levo from 125mcg to 100mcg. I am starting to feel a lot better. I am also taking iodine, calcium, magnesium, Vit B complex, Vit D, Vit C, zinc and selenium.

I have much more energy to do things and no longer have brain fog. I have even finally started to lose weight. smile

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lia, thanks for posting your change in dose and the supplements you've added. Seems to go a lot towards the value of supplements. Good to know!

• Posted

Well I thought a positive post might be useful as sometimes the negatives can make you fearful that there is no way out of feeling ill.

I started on the supplements after doing a lot of research on the thyroid gland.

• Posted

Great to hear improvement. I'd suggest being careful of selenium as too much can cause probs. I took supplements for only one month and started to feel better but then tests showed too much selenium. Good luck!

• Posted

Thank you for that comment Mary. The selenium was prescribed by my endo for metabolism.
  • Posted

Hi hope you don't mind me asking but brain fog is one of the sife affects i find really hard! Is this a multi vitamin table you take or are they individual ones?

Many thanks

• Posted

Hi Claire, I don't mind at all.

I got fed up waiting for things to happen. I am 54 - not an old 54 I hasten to add! I have been active all my life so feeling 'doped up', for want of a better expression was getting me down. The weight ditto.

I did a lot of research on the function of the thyroid and decided to act for myself.

I take these:

sea kelp - for iodine

Vitamin C and zinc combined

Selenium

Vit D big dose once a month

Magnesium and calcium combined

Vit B complex

I hope this helps you. Feel free to message me. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.