statins

Posted , 3 users are following.

I suffer muscle and join pain all the time for which I take strong painkillers, I started taking statins following a procedure for a blocked corotid artery about a month after taking the statins the pain intensified an it was very difficult to walk I came off the statins and a few days later the pain subsided.

I have tried a lower dose and also a different type but the results are the same. my cholesterol level was norm but because of what happened I am considered at risk.

What concerns me about taking statins is that it not only reduces bad but good cholesterol as well for your liver to send the right stuff around your body

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Just something I found for my Statin pain is peanut butter,t 'havnfound it working on others and I have a few theories on why it sorts my calf pain.

Lately I have foot tendon pain,t 'dont now if its from the statin but am experimenting with cocoa etc to nullify that,hate taking more tablets in any form.

• Posted

Hi mickmacmick - statins are a gateway drug to other illnesses including type 2 diabetes, dementia and rhabdomyelosis, a muscle wasting disease that presents as cramps and muscle failure. Some of us are more sensitive to the gradual poisoning of our system than others. I was on Atorvastatin for 2 years and it destroyed my health as the docs denied, denied, denied. I fired them and tossed their poison. It has taken 4 years to return to some trace of my old self. Diet, exercise and ignoring the fear-mongering used by docs to manipulate their customers/guinea pigs/collateral has seen my health improve. The starvation of cholesterol production in the body is unnatural and causes other serious, some irreversible, diseases.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.