Stay positive for others who are struggling

Posted , 4 users are following.

Perhaps no disrespect intended, Toria and others who are against CIT, start a different group about how awful in their opinions this med is, I ONLY LOOK for positive comments which i find comes from LOIS, KATE . and others.

WHEN I'm having an anxious dAY I TURN TO only the positive posts as I 'm going thru recovery and positive comments to give me hope.

NEGATIVE posts are awful for those who are trying to start the med and recover, negative comments just seem to add more anxious and panic.

so please KATE , LOIS AND OTHERs who are here to help others along please continue to support... it is greatly appreciated!

THIS IS A TOUGH JOURNEY FOR SO MANY WHO NEEDS TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THIS CONDITION AND HOW THESE MEDS DO WORK IN THE LONG RUN!

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

thank you lori.best regards

• Posted

i agreed.you know my intensions are all positive.i only reply i never comment.all these years on this forum i never started a chat .i only stay here because of the positives views on here thank goodness for katecogs she really makes you see the light.with over 40 years of knowledge about these meds i mean come on.xxxx

• Posted

hi lori I hate to be the one to say this and I hope I dont offend you because I really dont want too.

I completely agree that when things are tough reading positive posts is helpful for recovery.

and seeing something negative can really set your anxiety back. it happens to me too.

but....... I feel like posting someone's name who you feel is to blame so to speak isn't a good way to go about it.

everyone may not see eye to eye and that's fine and understandable but I feel like naming people really is not helpful as they are obviously on a journey themselves and have been through a lot to be on this forum themselves.

and we dont know how this post will effect them and their recovery, and who knows may end up feeling just as bad as we do when we see negative stuff.

I agree that lois and Katie are amazing and have helped me so much! and I really appreciate it! ❤

but also

Toria has been amazing to me aswell and has helped in so many ways like other people.

I dont want to get in an argument of any kind and feel free to tell me to mind my own business but I thought I would just say my feeling on it.

I've been on citalopram myself and have struggled for a long time so if you need any advise or help please dont let this message stop you from asking. I would genuinely be happy to help

sorry for the essay guys x

• Posted

POTATOGH

You are absolutely right I SHOULD have not posted a name.

HOWEVER, I DIDNT like how LOIS who has lifted my spirits on this tough journey daily for the past 6 months and continues to do so was blasted! SHE didn't deserve that! BUT a person who calls the SSRI a poison, thats not cool and can cause others to think they will never recover, but in fact these meds do work, some quicker than others ... but thats okay if it takes, 6 months , 9 months, a year or more!

SORRY LOIS for calling you out but its a big thank from my heart.

• Posted

no problem the truth will set everyone free.lifting the spirit is the thing to do on any forum.xxxxx

• Posted

i said it was poison to me! and i also help people lots private message me, thank you for posting my name thats so grown up of you!

• Posted

I just dont like to see people who I've genuinely grown to care about because of everything they have done for me fall out with each other. I hope it gets sorted out x what will be, will be, I suppose

I hope I didnt offend anyone I really dont mean any harm x

its mad what can stress you out with this nasty anxiety isnt it lol x

• Posted

Awww thanks for the lovely mention Lori xx

• Posted

........ and its posted twice ???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.