Std??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had sex with this guy and a few days later I started experiencing burning sensation when I pee. After that I noticed a whitish mixed with red discharge happening. About 4 days later I noticed there were blisters in my vagina area. Is this herpes? I should also mention that before I had sex with I was experiencing burning while peeing. I'm really lost and scared, can someone help me ?

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

The only thing i can say is that you should go to the doctor to find out. I was scared I still am. I don't know if i gave it to someone or if it came from the cold sores. I just don't know. I know i need to get checked myself to make sure do i have herpes or not. And you should go while you have the symptoms so they can do a swab and you can know for sure.

• Posted

nothing like this has ever happened, I mean the pee burning i though would be due to the fact that I hold in too much when I have to use the restroom
  • Posted

The burning whils you pee is most likely a UTI. As for the blisters, there is a chance they are herpes but without going to the doctors it impossible to say. What do the blisters look and feel like? Are they sore? Tingly? Itchy? x
    • Posted

I can't tell if they're sore, . After I pee it hurts to sit down..... the blisters are small and look clear, they don't hurt when I touch them but would blisters also come with a uti?

• Posted

No that would be very unlikely. But since you had the burning before I suspect you have a UTI that made you more suseptable to the herpes infection. That is what it sounds like anyway. But you will need to see your doc regardless... preferably go while the blisters are sitll there. xxc
    • Posted

I just read too much how this symbolizes herpes and with the blisters

• Posted

How long would a uti last ? I just took a pill this morning for a uti, it's a 12 day medication . Should I still keep going with that med or see if it goes away with the medication ?

• Posted

I took a pill, day one today for a uti, shpull I continue with it ?
    • Posted

So you went to the doctors who gave you medication for the UTI? 

As for the herpes... there is no cure for it. There ae medications thatwill lessen the number of outbreaks you have and the severity of the symptoms.

As for the UTI, that is unlikely to go away on its own and can cause nasty kidney damage so it is best to see your doc to get some antbiotics. x

• Posted

No I have a cousin who's a doctor and I told her it burns when I pee so she gave me some pills

• Posted

I really wouldn't be taking pills that weren't prescribed for you hun. What did she give you? You need antibiotics and you normally take them 3/4 tunes a day, it us unusual to be given something you only take once a day?

• Posted

Whilst that can be used to treat certain types of seriousUTI's, it would not be my first port of call due to the side effects. 

I think you should discontinue the use of those tablets and speak to your doctor instead if possible. 

• Posted

Hi Gaby,

I've just read all the comments below and it seems to me like you are in denial of possibly having herpes. What you have described definitely sounds like you have but without being checked and swabbed, you won't know. You can't get rid of herpes so at some point you are going to have a other outbreak so you may as well go and deal with it now.

• Posted

So I came to the doctor and they did a urine test and found an infection in my urine..... but the doctor seemed pretty sure about the sores being herpes so he's gonna do a blood test shortly and in a week I'll get the results.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.