STD discharge? *Picture

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Lately I've got some vaginal discharge and I don't know whether it's okay or it is some infection. I got tested for STDs in August and everything was fine. Also, there is no possibility for me being pregnant.

I took a picture of it while it is on my finger. It looks white but there is something on my blanket as well that looks more yellow to me.

is there any chance of an infection or is this normal discharge? I'm taking the pill. Or could I have had a false negative STD test (for chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis?)

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

are you showing any other symptoms. it could be bv discharge

• Posted

sometimes its normal to have a white /yellow discharge depending on at wat point u are in your cycle cervical mucous changes in color and consistancy providing theres no smell such as fish or drastic changes in color like green and bright yellow theres usually no cause for concern also as long as its not thick and chunky like cottage cheese if ur concerned it may be an std and have recently had unprotected sex it may be worth going just to get a check up but it dosnt look like a cause for concern

• Posted

u usually get other symptoms with discharge if its an std such as sores / burning when urinating /bleeding after sex and pelvic pain

• Posted

i dont have any other symptoms, it has a light smell but it doesnt seem unhealthy to me. but when I go inside my vagina when i'm in the shower, i always get at least a fingertip of discharge in the same color as it is on my blanket. Is that normal? And what are the chances of a false negative STI test? Or would it be bv without a smell, is that even possible?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.