std or common infection please help (includes picture)

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im eighteen and unfortunatly cannot afford to see a doctor momentarily so I was wondering if theres any way i could get some relief. Does anyone know what this looks like? I noticed pain in my vaginal area immediatly after sex. Two days later I decided to examine, and found what looks like an open yellow sore on the inside on my vaginal area, with increased pain. 

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

  • Posted

    Why can't you looks like a infection does it hurt sore buy u need to see a Doctor
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Possibly a skin split [like a paper cut] which has become infected. You need to see a doctor as this is just a guess on my part.   It could also be a cyst which burst when you were having sex and it is infected.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Definitely looks infected. You need to see a Doc...or can you go to a STD clinic? May not be an STD but they may be able to help for free.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up