std or not?

Posted , 14 users are following.

i visited a dermatology and he says no but he looked very quickly, also it's kinda hard to see those bumps without the right light condition and the right angle...

does it look like HSV or HPV?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That doesn't look like either HSV or HPV to me, but I'm not sure what else it might be.  Probably not an STI though.  I'd see a urologist if I were you.  If you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

thanks alot, i'll try to see an urologist in the next following week

• Posted

looks similar to mine. I just got back from my primary. Says its not hsv. But she only looked at it! I have an appt next monday with a dermatologistĀ 
  • Posted

Did you find it what it was?
    • Posted

Hi,just found some info and is the most posible to be a mild form of balanitis,try to use a natural treatment,if you don have other simptoms like secretions,smell or pain.I m using a natural treatment with Calendula cream and propolis cream,after 1 day you will notice changes.

• Posted

Redness on the top of the glans . i was experiencing some urine dribbling from postatitis but that has gotten a lot better. doctor gave me an antifungal, another doctor said to use cortizone . those did not help. made things worse in my opinion. went to a derm and she said to use aquaphor. it seems to get worse as the day goes on. following up with urologist next month. if i find out anything new, ill post here

• Posted

it's a sensitive area,try to wash without a harsh soap and less chemicals

• Posted

Hi guys,I got the same problem.Anyone got an information about this problem?

• Posted

i am so relieved to see that someone else is going through what i am as well. i have had the same exact thing for almost a year now. i got tested for stds three times and came back negative. i was given antifungal cream ans that did not help. i saw a urologist and he couldnt do anything for me. i do not recommend going to see one since they are very expensive. i was just recently tested for candida overgrowth and that came back negative

• Posted

Don't worry,it's balanitis,try a natural treatment based on propolis tincture and natural antifungal aantibacterial creams

• Posted

thank you for you response. i thought balanitis was a symptom of something bigger, like HSV or HPV

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.