STD? Redness and Tingling

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had unprotected sex 10 days ago Sunday Morning. That Sunday night, I felt a UTI coming. Went to a Doc in the Box Monday morning and they confirmed that there was bacteria and prescribed me an antibiotic. I finished that about 2 days ago. For probably the last 7 days, I’ve had tingling around my vagina and on the clitoris. I haven’t had any discharge or itching, just overall tingling and maybe a slight redness on the inside of my labias? Im not even sure how pink it usually is as I’ve never looked at my vagina so much until now. No lesions or blisters. I’m not sure if I’m over analyzing my body or what.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Did you get an STD check when you were there or did they only test for a UTI?

If you haven't had one, it might be best to do that so you can rule it out.

Are you anxious about it? I find when I let my anxiety rule a situation, I tend to focus on the area and feel every sudden change or even create symptoms that aren't really there - the mind is powerful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.