STD risk from handjob?

Posted , 4 users are following.

A month ago i visit a shady massage parlour to get a "happy ending" massage.

I lie down naked and the lady start to massage my back. About 30 minutes she then ask me to flip over and she began to strip naked top only and rub her boobs over my body. She is wearing a tight pants though. After some 10 minutes of rubbing boobs on my body she then proceed to perform handjob with massage oil until i ejaculate on her hand. Her hand did not touch her own genital before giving me handjob. She only naked on top.

I believe the masseuse is a sex worker because they provide sexual service.

Assume she is HIV or whatever STD positive, am i at risk of getting STD from handjob by a sex worker?

I'm worried.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

DO NOT WORRY.

You have no chance to get HIV for sure as HIV is not transmit via hand jobs and you are not the one to give but only receive, the sex worker also did not touch her genital area, so there is almost NO CHANCE to get the other stds.

The only concern will be if she got fresh cut, bleed, or opening wound in her hands, otherwise you are fine, and also you mentioned message oil was employed, so these kind of products may already killed the virus as std virus are very weak, especially for HIV.

Do not worry about it.

Regards,

Hugo

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. I've noticed my penis head is red and inflamed 2 weeks after the "exposure" not sure is this STD symptom.

• Posted

hey,

doesn't look like an std symptoms to me.

but if you really worried, go to see the doctor and get some cream.

regards,

• Posted

Was she of Asian descent? Do you have any other noticeable symptoms?

• Posted

Thai lady. No other symptoms. Just red inflamed penis glans.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.