Std stress Anxiety Help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, i sleep with women back in africa june 21 my last exposure without condom sex and oral sex. back in UK i did a std test 1 week time came back NEGATIVE, then 2week my right testical pain and groin area so i went to GP they check it they send me for ultrasound 18 August, im waiting but i went back to sexual health clinic 4week to do std test again foR chlamydia and HIV TEST the 4week test Came back NEGATIVE, Guys what are the chances this is going to be POSITIVE IN 8 week time? because now my TESTICAL PAIN AND MY joint im scared. help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

sorry for MY english

• Posted

ok hiii ✋

well the 4th week =28 days are a good indicator that you are negative if you took a 4th generation test because at this time 95% of infection show around this time (high viral load)

do yoy take any meds or chemo ? thatll interfere .

test at 12 weeks for accuracy i know its far but you can do it i just did it . try to take your mind off and let time fly . i just went through the same thing and came back negative. i had symptoms too! but its conclusive at 4 weeks but a follow up is needed at 12 weeks

• Posted

youre provably negative too! best of luck you can message me anytime if you need to talk

• Posted

thank you it mean a lot thank you so much! ill try mu best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.