Stem Cell Injection

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have gone through the Stem Cell Injection to my hips and knee and finished up the last injection two weeks ago. The one before it and after it was platelets.I was told not to take Motrin but tylenol. I couldn't do it. Without Motrin I couldn't even get in the bed to sleep at night I was so stiff. They said it wouldn't make or break it but I am reading that it does. Has anyone gone through stem cell on their hips and if so did you follow the exact procedure? How soon did you see results and did you see them without physical therapy?

Thank you,

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi Marilyine, so sorry to hear about that ive never heard of these injections what are they supose to do, ive been blessed, by having no nonsense DR who tell me what is what, and with the X RAYS, the CT SCANS which give the full picture of whats actually happening to my joints, then i have clear decissions to make.

ive now been blessed by having a major back operation which was crutial to mt back problem, its a lot better now.

ive now had both my hips replaced which was the best thing that happened to me there a lot better now.

ive now been blessed by having both my knees replaced and im so glad i did, life is a lot better for that.

i think ive had my moneys worth fro the NHS, and my body has improved, i keep myself fit, healthy and im 70 this year. l do wish you well with what ever you are having done and i bless the doctors who are making the disission on your treatment.

kind regards GENESE .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.